11/09/2009

When you're insecure...

While lying in bed last night, I thought about Last Samurai again and asked myself how this inner peace would look like for me. All of a sudden, I felt so unsatisfied, so depressed. I think I'm longing for this peace, for this calmness. And I really wish I had the time for myself to find peace but somehow I don't.
Only 6 days left until my short vacation and I'm supposed to look forward to it but... I am, I am looking forward to it but at the same time, there are still so many things to do and I won't be able to finish them before next week! And these white, unused canvas in room make me sad! I have so many ideas but I don't have the time for painting. And that's exactly what I need; some time to paint. Or at least drawing...
Well, at least I'm going to find some time to relax and calm down next week. I love you, Baby!

I promised to write a short M&G review, I know. I think I will do so later... Maybe only a review on my second M&G for the first being "too short". Yeah, I was so nervous that I almost ran away... if Chester wouldn't have stopped me.

Currently listening to: Billy Talent - Covered in Cowardice

2 Kommentare:

  1. Take time to draw. TAKE this time for you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You made me smile, Baby!
    And I think I will... had this pretty nice idea this morning :)

    AntwortenLöschen