11/12/2009

Rant #1248203

No, not exactly. But I think I do a lot of rants on here. Anyways, I figured that now is the right time to blog, after some certain person drove me mad. Oh, well, I think not only me.
And in case you're reading this, here's what I have to say:

All your excuses and apologies for your naive and stupid behavior only make it worse. With it, I mean the way we look at you, the way we think about you and the way we "like" you. I think some of us are so annoyed by you that they don't even like you but don't hate you either. It's just that when there's a tweet by someone who is obviously mad about something, you don't just say "doh... this is boring to me, I think this and that is better...". You just don't do it! You're only making it worse for that someone, they are mad anyways and you naive little girl even say that it's boring? Don't get me wrong - it's okay that you think it's boring BUT don't fucking address it to him, okay? And not in the way you've done. It's about the right behavior, you get it? This is a horrible situation for those guys and you just call it "boring". If it doesn't excite you or agitate you then just keep your mouth shut, okay? If you didn't understand what that article was about then just ask before telling him that his problem is boring! No one would blame you if you'd come to us, asking if we could explain it to you again for your English isn't that good. Mine isn't either but I at least understood how bad this situation must be for those guys!
Next time, please think before tweeting, okay? You promised us you would do it and what happened? Right, it happened again!

Gosh... this isn't only about her age, this is about her character. I wasn't so naive when I was her age. Okay, what's different with me is my interest in politics and economy. But hell... this is really about behavior and I really don't get how someone could be so rude!

Alright, I'm sorry for this but I had to get it off my chest.


Currently listening to: Billy Talent - Nothing to lose

3 Kommentare: