11/07/2009

New Layout and other random news

There I am, back with a new layout. Dark, gray and kinda depressing. Let's say it's my reflection of fall. Fall brings most of the people into a colorless state, so I think the lack of color fits here pretty well.

I assume that everyone noticed how busy I've been for the past few days. Sunrise On Fire kills me someday. Either that or I should loosen my grip on it for a bit. On the other hand, I love it so much. I wasn't able to work on anything a few weeks ago for my computer broke down twice. Repairing twice in such a short time can be really exhausting, and this stupid thing is bitching again. So, I didn't get to work on Sunrise On Fire or my blog or anything else. The only thing I did was watching cartoons online. Which is not really a bad thing but... I didn't even noticed how much effect it had on my mood. I didn't until I started working on several wallpapers; I suddenly felt alive again. Complete. Those experiences show me that there's nothing else I should rather do for a living. If I had a job that wasn't from that field and I wouldn't have enough spare time for art, I'd pretty sure go insane.
And I think I'm getting better, more experienced and yeah, I start liking my own stuff. Which highly never happens, actually. But what hasn't changed in my life? I started to like bands I used to hate, I fell in love with Family Guy which I used to find boring and it's hard for me to get depressed. No matter what happens. I'm doing good. Oh, I'm listening to LP regularly again. I only have Paramore, Billy Talent, Hey Monday, LP and Dead By Sunrise on my hard drive, so my iTunes is shuffling through all these songs all day long.

But I think I'm wrapping this up right here. Have a nice and save day :)

4 Kommentare:

  1. I love you and I love to read that you're doing good. Makes me smile!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. how often do you make new layouts? xD
    but i don't think that fall is colorless, not even in people's minds... because i personally love fall and its colors, and it makes me feel warm and safe when I'm at home, looking outside at the wet and hazy world :D just my personal view on fall ^^

    and i feel good for you finally finding something you enjoy doing :3 like i suggestes, maybe you could try to do an internship at some place that does webdesign! i remembered this afternoon that my brother used to have a "business", where he and a friend of him did designs for organizations on the internet. they did a crappy job, but i think after two months they had each a hundred euro (or mark, it's really been a long time ago). maybe you could try this, too? i could totally imagine you doing that. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Heya,sweet,
    The layout is a lil bit dark but I think it's because of the fall.
    I'm not good in computers so I do respect all of your works(your blog,my blog layout,SoF,etc).
    And...I returned to LP too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. @Kathy I know, fall does the same with me at times. Sometimes I have a "fall depression". Which is nothing more than an addiction to candies. :P

    That sounds pretty good. I'm thinking about it for quite a while but our fansite has first priority at the moment. But I think I will work on something after my short vacation :) Thank you so much!!

    @Baby, I love you!!

    AntwortenLöschen