9/14/2009

Too many things...

I will add something to this post later, just too tired now.

Only wanted to let you know that I have a new story up on my LiveJournal.

Will be linked in the sidebar under "Stories" as well. I only posted it on there because it would've been TOO FUCKING long for a blog post on here.

THERE IS GOING TO BE A SECOND LETTER.


New photo on my dA profile, check it out here. More photos to come ;)


And I shouldn't be sad because I'm the one spending my whole fucking days, with updating sites, designing layouts, working mostly for other people's pleasure, and not being noticed nor mentioned, when I'm the one always telling people that I don't want a credit or a mention.
I shouldn't be sad because it's my fault. No matter if it was my idea and people don't even know that, no matter if the layouts and other works I do are claimed as someone else's work. Who cares? It's the way it is, it hurts but well...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen