9/14/2009

An announcement

Sounds serious, huh? Oh, well, as long as I get your full attention for this, I'm fine with it. :D

I only want to say that I know that I have tons of stuff to do, still. And if there's someone who wants me to do their next layout... that has to wait! Because...

...I want to take a few days off! Sounds funny because I'm actually not going to school or have a job but the things I have to to for you are taking their toll on me.
The actual reason is that I have to white canvas and I have two or three ideas. And I fucking miss painting. I've done so much digital stuff that I really need something I can... touch. And because I can't paint downstairs why my retarded PC lives, I will have to do it upstairs in my room. That means that I will check my emails and check twitter and update our fan site every day but I won't do any layouts or other works for like... one week. I need some "me-time".

I hope you all understand that, it's nothing to worry about. Well, you actually would have to worry if I won't get these ideas outta my head and on the canvas. XD


Current song: In Between by Linkin Park

2 Kommentare:

  1. I totally understand you:) Sometimes I wanna send my whole family to the Moon to having some free time:P
    And I'm waiting for your comeback.♥Have a great time.

    AntwortenLöschen