9/05/2009

Another rant.

Recently, my fiancée and I had a conversation about some people and some others we follow on Twitter. Just to name names. This is the story:
She had to log into my Twitter to follow some of my followers for me for my PC is too stupid to make this possible for me. So, she was able to take a look on my list of people I'm following. She: "Oh, you're following Chester's ex-wife. How come?" I have to admit - I don't know. I really don't. The only famous people I'm following are Evan Taubenfeld, Sisky (The Academy Is...), Trent Reznor and Phi (the ladder only for fun reasons). She knows that I have my reasons why I won't follow Talinda or Chester or any others who seem to belong to us. [Ok, just noticed that I'm following Ryan and Amir as well... oops]. But well, that's how the conversation has started. We talked about Samantha first, why we're following her and what we're thinking about her.
That topic leads to the one I specifically want to point out now: Talinda. First of all, yes, I had my problems with her, too. That was when she was "new" and I still hated Chester, therefore I couldn't stand her either. But well, it has changed and today, I really really like her, she's such a sweet person! I will never ever forget what she said to my fiancée when she was down and needed an advise from someone outstanding, that has really changed my mind about her.
I'm not the only person thinking that way about her but unfortunately, there are others who really hate her. Which I really can't understand. She hasn't done anything wrong. She's a good mother, and in case nobody noticed but she aged so fast in the last few years, she's not only hanging around at home lazily. And even if she doesn't do anything other than household and taking care of their kids - is that nothing? Maybe it's even something Chester wants; that way she has a lot of time for him, that way he can get the attention he wants and perhaps even needs. What's so wrong about that? Rather having her taking care of their kids than a babysitter. Of course, there are other options so she could still work. But who says she doesn't work? Maybe she works at home, there are many jobs that allow you to work at home.
And if she was an It girl or an airhead or whatever, she wouldn't be with Chester still. I think that you can't be with someone like Chester when you're like that. He's definitely a very complicated person which isn't a bad thing at all. Assumed she only married him for the money - how could you stay with a man who's mentally sick? And not sick like i.e. Scott Weiland who seems to give a shit about recovery.
There are people who know no better than a crazy, chaotic world full of drugs, pain and darkness, full of lies, hopelessness and wrong people. Who hardly remember real love. And remembering Chester's words, he was in a real terrible state a few years ago. A misery that Samantha's "love" couldn't deal with anymore, his stopped dealing with anything long before that. So, I think, looking for something, for somewhere where you notice that it's better than home, is just natural. And leaving "home" for that place is maybe even healthy. They've worn out this love and maybe Talinda was the one who showed Chester how wonderful life could be without pain. Without looking into your lover's face and being confronted with your whole past. He needed that change. Talinda definitely knew what was wrong with him, she definitely knew what would come if she would fall in love with him. And I am convinced that I wouldn't want to be that close to someone like Chester when that someone is so depressed. Even if it was it for the fame. Even if it was for money. But it was for love and that's why they're still together, and that's why Chester's better. She reanimated a part inside of him that has been dead for so long, and that part is today's Chester.
To those who want the old Chester back: You're so naive, it's fucking stupid. You want the depressed, drug-addicted, alcoholic Chester back? Are you serious? You can't seriously wish for that. Why couldn't you just wish him the best? Why always the worst? He likes the way he is these days, that's so obvious. Just leave him to it.

Oh, well, kind of sounds like this guy begging people to leave Britney alone...

4 Kommentare:

  1. I never understood those 'fans' who hate the guys' wifes and girlfriends.They hate Anna, they hate Talinda.They hate them just because these LinkinLadies live with the guys.
    But...why? These 'fans' don't KNOW the famous guys and the wifes.They don't know anything about their private life.
    We have to accept the women beside the guys.They are happy.They married because they love each other.And we have to wish happiness to them.
    And why they want to the old Chester back???I don't understand.T gave him a happier life,gave him a baby.She helped Chester...to survive.
    So...we have to leave them to live their own life.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Again - I have to agree with you. We really have to wish them happiness instead of pain or lonesomeness. And if those are the women they love, then we have to trust in them and believe that they're right.
    Exactly! I don't get it! I'm glad that he's fine now and they want it all back. It's just so sick. No one would gain anything then, neither Talinda, neither their kids, neither the band or us or Chester himself.

    AntwortenLöschen