9/06/2009

The Script

Just found them on Myspace, and found out that they even got some videos! I'm such a genius!
Well, my story: I heard "The man who can't be moved" several times on our local radio station but never really got around to look for them on the internet. Luckily, my music taste is similar to their music and my last.fm suggested them. And because I remembered their name, I added them to my last.fm radio. And fell in love with them! They're so so great!

This is their myspace and here's a nice video of their song "We Cry".

One of my favorite parts of the song (written down from mind, so I apologies for any mistakes):
There comes a time when every bird has to fly
At some point every rose has to die
[...]
I'm so sick of looking for the heros in the sky
That teach us how to fly
Together we cry

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen