8/09/2009

Screwed

Quick note to Mr. EmKeySee: Why not trying to rap a verse from "Dedicated", huh?

Oh, hell, I screwed it up. No, I ruined it. All I wanted to is to improve but all I did is destroying everything she worked for. I'm such a jerk. Such an idiot. I only wanted to change the layout because I couldn't see the old one anymore and now everything's gone and she has to work on it again. Again. I'm so dumb. I should've known that the gadgets will be deleted. But somehow I didn't.
*sighs* I do have a backup of the old layout somewhere but I don't that it would help. I RUINED IT. And there's no way to rescue it.
I am so dumb. And I'm quite sure, the effort won't pay off in the end, because no one will like it! Who was I to think I'd make it better? Me? Me making things better? I should've known it.
Now, I'm sitting here and all I can do is watching it falling apart.

I AM SCREWED.

Edit: My ears hurt. And I'm still an idiot.

2 Kommentare: