7/17/2009

Working on a layout...

It is soooo depressing! First of all, it's too hot to focus on anything! As if it wasn't hot enough with the laptop on my lap, no, Kitty has to come and cuddle itself against my leg. Thanks, Kitty.
And no, it's not my cat and her name is not Kitty.

Additionally, I am working on a new layout right now. And you know what? I am waiting for HOURS for this idea to pop up in my head and it finally did so just about a few minutes ago. I shouldn't be so mad right now, but I am, and why? There is one freaking picture I need to get the layout done. WITHOUT this stupid tag on his beautiful face. It's so depressing!
I can't log into any Coppermine galleries anymore, which sucks so bad. At least that fact helps me with the decision wether creating an own gallery or taking a Coppermine one. Haha, thanks.
Not fair. Not fair at all. I will have to ask a friend but I'm afraid that she'll bite my head off, even though I know that she won't. Because she's such a lovely person!
Hate to ask people for things, it's not only making you dependent from them, no, it just sucks. You can't ask for things over and over again and not giving back any of it. EVEN if the certain person offers you their help.
Everything sucks.
Well, I should empty the glass and then try it again.
This is going to be a great night...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen