7/17/2009

Everything is heavy, am I still alive?

My arms are so heavy, and I was only cleaning the damn rug in the living room. But well, resting some before continuing to clean. Next stop is my room, only washing the dishes and vaccum-cleaning the floor, upstairs and downstairs.
After that, preparing the waffles and collecting all my dvds together. And maybe watching some InvaderZim. Again.

Should've done the layout last night but couldn't find the right pictures so I have to wait until tomorrow to continue. Hopefully, I'm done with it by sunday. That would be great.

But cleaning and listening to Room Eleven very louldly is more like relaxing than working! Jazz is just so awesome, the best music to enjoy :)

Well, I think I make a new layout for my blog right now, so I can delete this header... not that I don't like it, it's great but it's not so good to have like the same header as on the other blog, well, fansite. Maybe that's just me.

1 Kommentar: