6/15/2009

In my summer, our last summer...

Dunno how I'm feelin'. I can tell that I'm not feelin'... pretty well. That's all... I could sigh all the time. Fortunately -and that's good for my ears, my soul and my mind-, I have to listen to music again, can't stand the silence. I hate when I'm in a state where I feel comfortable listening to the silence. If this happens - I'm in a horrifyingly bad state.
Right now... emotional death seems so close. Or at least breakdown. It's hard for me to breathe at times, yesterday I thought I was about to faint because I couldn't breathe. There was like a knot in my chest which hindered me to fill my lungs with air.
I feel sick. Just glad that I've got another appointment on wednesday. So, I can tell her everything...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen