7/03/2009

Eyes are burning.

I actually wanted to present a... I dunno, beginning of a book? I dunno... well, it's just something I wrote a few years ago and I used to keep it on my computer but... it's GONE. It's so frustrating. It can't be just... gone. Like blown with the wind, like pulled down into the bucket of hell.
I was so proud of it and now it's gone. I'm still looking for someone who might like it but how am I supposed to find that certain person when there's no story to like for them?
So far, that's all... despite, I'm fecking tired, my eyes are on fire, it's hard to figure out the letters in this writing box, you know... I should get into my buddy Beddie. And freeze while it's so humid outside. I'm weird. But who's not?
I'm 18 years old, female, currently live in Germany, love rock, alternative and indie music, love the particular styles to these genres, love cars that are able to transform into something bigger x3 (hey, i wouldn't mind a car like Bumblebee... then again, who would?)

And now, I'm gonna go 'n watch "21 guns" for the hundredth time and then go to bed. Thanks.

Oh, and there's something amazing I have to add: http://www.wired.com/rawfile/2009/06/model-trains/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen