9/03/2009

Rant on...

...girls who are in love with a famous guy. In general, I couldn't care less about them but now it's annoying me. And the reason why it does is actually simple, at least for me.
They're crying about these guys for reasons that I really know all to well: They want to hug them, they want to kiss them, they want them around. They don't want other girls getting what they wish for, so jealousy is one of their biggest problems. But it's fecking retarded to think that their problems are on the same level than those of people with real partners.
Listening to girls like them, it fucking pisses me off at times. Specially times like these. I'm missing my love so much, on some days it's hard to deal with this torturous feeling of longing and my heart's so weak that even the smallest things could remind me of what I'm missing, no matter how hard I try to push the thought away. I want her around, I want to hide in her arms; but I can't. Because she's not there. And I can't go to her. That's missing.
Having a crush on a star, on someone who is so far away that you barely see their light, that's really not like being in love with someone you know, you really know. Someone you know better than your own house. Someone you've already touched and kissed. Someone your heart is addicted to. How can you miss someone you've never seen in real? How can you miss touching them when you've never touched them before? What you've never had, you can't miss.
And then the other point; jealousy. They're jealous of the people who are closer to their crush than they are, they start to hate them. They maybe even feel so "hurt" that they can't talk about them [A/N: About the one they love] and what not. It's not a big deal; they can be as jealous as they want, their love can do whatever they want only because of one reason: famous people are always there. They're always on TV or on the internet. They won't go away because one girlie was too jealous of their newest girlfriend. But the reality isn't like that, not at all. In reality, your partner can leave you and that's why you learn to fight for them, and that's why you learn to discuss, to make compromises because you love the other one and you don't want to lose them. Because you know that they are able to leave you. Forever.
Stars won't leave you when they don't even know about you.
And that makes you wonder if these girlies are able to keep a relationship healthy. Or keep it even at all. Things are easy for them; they can imagine their "partners" to be the way they want, they can believe what they want and they don't have to fight for them because -as stated before- they don't have to fear that they might lose them.

Recently, I said to a friend: "Love's a serious business." And I think that's the truth, real love can't be treated carelessly. Or otherwise it will fade like a flower.


Maybe this all doesn't make any real sense but well, I don't care to be honest.

And my iTunes is playing me love songs... I hate you, iTunes.

4 Kommentare:

  1. You're awesome, nothing left to say. I love you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi,dear!
    First of all:I LOVE your background!I think that you're very talented and creative and...ehhh,so you are great:)
    About your last post:I know a girl who is 'totally falling in love' with a famous man.She's always talking about him,thinking about him,dreaming of him...She lives in an other world,and she doesn't know the REAL world.
    I was a girl like this,when I was 10-12 years old...but this girl is 21!I told her:come on,bitch,grow up.But she disn't grow up.And it's annoying me.
    There are many-many serious things in life.But these girls/boys won't never know the real life.They won't be in love with a real person,they...just waste their time,their life.
    Ummm,so...I just wanted to say:I totally agree.
    And sorry for my weak English:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I really have to agree with you on that point. It's a waste; they spend so much time and money on those people and end up with nothing but they don't care. They don't give up on them. Well, some stay behind the border but other cross it and start to stalk the ones they love.
    They don't know how a real relationship works, they don't even know what real love is. They're wasting their love on someone who doesn't even know about their existence.
    So, I really, really agree with you.

    And I was the same age as you, I was about 11 or 12 when I was like those fan girlies too. I'm 18 now and apart from the fact that I'm in love with a real person now, I don't even waste a single thought on falling in love with a star because it's just ridiculous.

    Oh, and thank you so much! <3 For the compliment and for commenting! *blushes, bows at you*
    And you english is okay. Your english doesn't hinder one from understand your point ;) so it's really not bad at all.

    AntwortenLöschen