9/08/2009

3, 2,1...

...only a few "updates". I think I will post more of my fictions on my blog, and for those who want to read it later or again and are too lazy to look through my archive, I will put them in my sidebar ;)

So... another thing, it's not really new but I want to say it again because most of you didn't even know about it, ah, well... I am done with therapy! :D It wasn't really therapy, it was more a counseling than a therapy (but calling it therapy is way easier). And I'm finally done with it, after only 11 appointments! She said that I really seem to be okay again, that I seem so happy and content with my life that there's no need for me to come back! Just a few weeks ago, I was so afraid of that day when she'd say that I wouldn't have to come back because I thought that I wasn't ready. But last thursday, I really felt like I was ready to end the therapy. And in case I need her help again, I could call her and we would arrange another appointment. I'm just so happy about!


Then... I started another layout today, for our sweet Ryanne. If you didn't want people to know about it, then I'm really sorry but I wanted to show you what I've done. It's not done yet, I only want to hear your thoughts on it.
Because if you won't like it, I wouldn't have to continue. It's just a small preview picture, it's only the header image, not the entire layout.



And it's already 7.23pm and my eyes still didn't watch the video for "Crawl back in". I'm fine with it. I don't think that I really want to watch it...

4 Kommentare:

  1. Dear,
    I cannot express my wondering...
    I'm sure that I will love the layout you make!I love the colours.These are my favourite colours nowadays and I like wearing blue and yellow clothes and acesories too.These colours are like me.Cold,hot,funny,sad.
    And the pictures you choose...So fucking great.
    You are so fucking great and I'm really-really happy to meet you.♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Good. I'm relieved. :)
    Oh and by the way, I will have to log into your account, to work on the background and the other stuff. And upload the background. Is that okay? I won't abuse your information or data, I only want to fit the image into the rest of the blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It will be perfect.:)So...you need my username/password,right?
    And I will be very proud of my new layout!God,I'm so excited!
    And I'll read your FF-s:) Just...I haven't got enough time,maybe on this weekend(I hope that I'll be alone at home,haha).

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. *nods* exactly. I just send you a direct message on twitter with my email address in it, so you can send your username and password to my email address ;)
    awww, that's really okay! I don't care when you read them, I'm already glad that you want to read them!

    AntwortenLöschen