8/18/2009

Writing, drawing, writing...

I'm taking requests. Haha, no seriously.
Have to write a angst!Rob fanfic and I want it to be as good as possible since it's a request. And I somehow feel comfortable with my writing. Even started posting them on deviantART, LOL. There were even people commenting! XD
Anyways. I wouldn't mind any more requests, prompts, whatever. I don't care.
I write everything, songfictions, normal fan fictions, fictions... everything 'cept Bennoda. x3

Glad that it's not as stressful as yesterday and the day before that. Keep a site up-to-date is not easy and you have to put a lot of work into it. It's not like I regret creating the site but at times it's a bitch. If things don't go the way you want them to, even after the 10th attempt, then you get annoyed and that's not the best for a good working atmosphere.
But I think that we finally got a routine. And that we got used to it, kind of. It starts to be a lot of fun, now when people seem to like what we're doing.

Still not sure if I want a new layout on here or not. I'm so lazy these days. Well, we'll see. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen