8/19/2009

Email quote

This is what I emailed just a few minutes ago.

I didn't want to offend you. There are so many pretentious fans out there and for you, as a real fan, you get easily pissed off of them.
You can like Chester as much as you want, I won't share your love with you since it's only Chester for me. I do love LP, too, I think I can even say that I dedicated my life to them to a certain extent. I spend a lot of time in supporting them, so I really do love them too, for the great music they do and maybe even for the great persons they are.
I never wanted to believe that you have to have a few years of being a fan behind you, before you can consider yourself as real fan. But that's true, you have to work for this relationship, you have to create it, it doesn't just happen.
So, for me, the guys from Linkin Park are nothing more than great people I know, I at least meet once a year. They're something like friends but no famous stars that I can only reach out for.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen