8/12/2009

Try to save myself but myself keeps slipping away

Maybe it's just me thinking to much again.
I'm tired and it's only 11.50pm. I slept the whole day, went to bed at 4 o'clock in the morning (yesterday) and I'm still tired. I don't know if that's the cause but... I haven't drunken any coffee for a few days. No energy drinks either. Usually I drink 3 to 6 cups of coffee and half a liter of an energy drink. Maybe that's why. Because I'm addicted to caffeine if that's possible.
So right now, half-asleep, having Robert Smith singing creepily into my ears about spiders. It's funny because you're half-asleep, means -at least for me- that this wall between reality and illusion/dream is very thin, and out of glass. So if I wasn't that tired, it wouldn't have this effect on me.

Before I fall asleep on my keyboard, I want to show you my favorite song for the week. I hate to post videos in blogs but... hell. I don't care right now. And anybody who wants to talk about coffee with me... I'll kick your butts! >< I need coffee, more than any other essential things (such as...food XD).
So here's my favorite song. :3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen