8/03/2009

Rainbows on the wall

Finally done with the drawing(s). Started in the middle of last night, just finished it. Two parts, inspired by an FF called "Donkey punch" by Trash, posted on LPFiction.
Here's a part out of it:

But by now, you’d think Chester had learned that telling Brad he couldn’t do something was like telling Rob Bourdon that he couldn’t draw on the walls – he wastes his breath then still comes home to fucking rainbows drawn on the wall leading up the stairs.

So, here are the drawings, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. P L E A S E ! And even if it's only to tell me how bad it is but PLEASE!

6 Kommentare:

  1. Aww...I like these pics :)
    See you soon when skool starts xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, so i should pick you up from skool or what? XD because i have no skool to go to

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. awww, cute! I already told you so but...
    I love the ways you draw rainbows. Did I tell you already? It's so much fun to look at them! So many colors!
    And the chibi! Lookatitswiddlehands! :D
    And I think it's a great idea to do a little rainbow-colored overlay, it looks a little like Raufasertapete to me :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. XD it's supposed to look like "Raufasertapete" and thank you so much!!
    You get sick of drawing rainbows very soon, honestly -.-

    Do you know what sucks? I have so many ideas but only 4 or 5 papers left D:

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. nice done, love ;) Eventhough I dun had realize thats rob o.o

    AntwortenLöschen