8/02/2009

Let icons be bygones

Oh yeahz, this is supposed to be a real blog like post.

Every time I listen to Reanimation, I wonder how I could hate it years ago. I only listened to metal, goth and straight rock, a little bit of rock/pop back then, and everything that had an industrial sound to it was music that I disliked. I don't know why, only remember that I felt weird whenever I listened to this kind of music (which is hard not to when you love LP). So I tried to stay away from that kind of music, as much as possible.
And I didn't like too old music. Too old meant like The Cure or The Beatles or Simon & Garfunkel.
Nowadays, I love The Cure. I really do. Whenever I'm feeling kinda sad I listen to them, and the music cheers me up again.
I love NIN, and I do listen to Julien-K quite often. I think it's the music I can best relate to, it's so unique, so dark yet freaky. And yes, indeed, it's weird music. But so am I.
So, one of my favorite songs is "FRGT/10", I fucking love that song! Well, I already love the original version of the song but the remix is just awesome.

And this blog post sucks. *sighs* Gonna draw now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen